Concession Offered :
The institute always regards the merit and talent and offers scholarships or concessions to deserving students as follows:
- Meritorious students with 90% and above in qualifying examinations (10+2) will be granted 10% concession on tuition fees.
- The student appeared HAE-SAT exam and qualified in any category, the scholarship will be offered in form of fee concession as per the policy of HAE-SAT
- If the total fee is paid in lump sum, 15% concession on tuition fees.
Fee Concession, Scholarship, Rules, Terms and Conditions:
- Candidate can avail only one of the scholarship/concession. (Whichever is highest)
- To be eligible for the concession in fee, learners will have to show current and valid evidence of entitlement at the time of enrollment.
- Any concession/scholarship is applicable on tuition fee only
- No concessions will be processed if claimed after the confirmation of admission
Note: The institute holds sole discretion to offer all the above mentioned concessions.
Fee Refund Policies:
Our refund procedure is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- If a candidate has taken provisional admission and fails to qualify the HSC/12th exams , 70% of paid registration fees will be refunded
- Cancellation of registration within 15 days from the date of registration: 30% of fees will be deducted.
- Cancellation of registration after 15 days but before 30 days of registration: 50% of fees will be deducted.
- Cancellation after 30 days of registration : No refund
- Entire (Admission & Tuition) fees paid will be forfeited if the student(s) cancel admission after attending the classes even for a day.